CATIA is a leading computer-aided design/computer-assisted manufacturing/computer-aided engineering (CAD/CAM/CAE) system developed by Dassault Systems and used extensively in engineering organizations. The latest version of CATIA, version 5, is the first to be available on Windows. In the past, CATIA has been available on UNIX based platforms only. Many organizations are now choosing to take advantage of the capabilities of the Windows environment and migrate their CATIA application to Windows.
1. Introduction to Sketcher, Dimensioning & Constraining the Sketch.
2. Making components using Pad & Pocket commands, Multi-Pad & Multi-Pocket.
3. Shaft, Groove, Edge Fillet, Variable Radius, Face-Face & Tritangent Fillet.
4. Chamfer, Mirror & Pattern, Hole.
5. Draft, Draft with Reflect Line & Variable Draft, Drafted Filleted Pad & Pocket.
6. Creating Reference Planes, Rib, and Slot.
7. Stiffener, Shell, Thickness, Scaling, Apply Material..
8. Changing Sketch Supports, Hiding & Showing Features, Reordering features,
9. Loft & Removed Loft.
10. Creating Helix & Spiral.
1. Detailing Basics (Adding Views & Placing Dimensions).
2. Adding Sectional Views, Detail Views, and Broken Views.
3. Inserting Table, Text & Balloons.
1. Assembling the Components using different Constrains.
2. Copying, symmetry & Patterning the Components.
3. Getting details of Assemblies.
1. Making Points & Lines for Surfacing.
2. Extruded, Revolved, Spherical, Offset & Swept Surface.
3. Fill Loft, Blend, and Split & Trim.
4. Projection, Combine, Intersection, and Parallel Curve.
5. Split, Thick Surface, Close Surface, Sew Surface.
6. Circle, Corner, Connect Curve, Spline & Polyline.
7. Join, Healing, Untrim Surface, Disassemble.
8. Boundary, Extract, Extrapolate.
1. Sheet Metal Parameter, wall. Wall on Edge , Extrusion
2. Automatic Bend, Band, Conic Bend, Sketched From Flat,
3. Flange, Hem, Tear Drop, Swept Flange
4. Samplings, Patterns, Corner Relief, Corner
5. Extrude Cut, Unfold & fold.