Touch Screen Applications
A Touch Screen is a display that can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area. The term generally refers to touch or contact to the display of the device by a finger or hand, it enables one to interact with what is displayed directly on the screen, where it is displayed, rather than indirectly with a mouse or touchpad.
1. User friendly & fast response.
2. Run any mouse-driven program.
3. Plug and play driver loading.
4. Easy to Install & Use.
5. Does not interfere mouse and keyboard function.
6. Life Time free touch support & free driver update.
7. No external power supply - can be used anywhere in the world.
8. Compatible with all OS like - Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
9. No keyboard necessary for applications that need menu selections only -> saves desk space.
10. Direct pointing to objects, direct relationship between hand and cursor movement (distance, speed and direction), because the hand is moving on the same surface that the cursor is moving, manipulating objects on the screen is similar to manipulating them in the manual world
Recent research and development has addressed a number of aspects of robotics. Robotic hands have been developed which offer greater dexterity and flexibility, and improvements have been made in visual sensors as well (earlier generations of visual sensors were designed for use with television and home video, and did not process information quickly for optimal performance in many robotics applications; as a consequence, solid-state vision sensors came into increased use, and developments were also made with fiber optics).